Thursday, March 1, 2012

Let it begin!

The March challenge begins-today.

In case you didn't know, this blog began as a result of a digital literacy course I took 2 years ago. Wow. I've been doing this for 2 years! I write for a variety of reasons. But this blog is usually about our family. Sometimes work and other personal thoughts get scattered in there too, but usually it's family stuff. I originally started writing because I thought it was a good idea had to. It was my "project" for the class. Truthfully, I thought it was something I would do a bit and trail off after a while. Not so.

See, I found that this is a place where I can write to remember. I can write to vent. I can write to think. I can write to ponder (my husband's word). I can write to write. Just because. This is a place that is for me. But it's also for you, the readers. There was a day a few months back where I happened to look at my "stats." Truth be told, I never really paid much attention to it. J looked at it and was pretty amazed at how many readers I had. I was too. Crazy.

So as this month-long writing challenge begins, I hope I have some return visitors-perhaps from the Tuesday SOLSC regulars, family or friends. I also hope I have some new readers. I hope I can lure you in with my wit charm voice in my writing. I hope I "meet" some new writers I enjoy reading. I hope I meet the challenge, too. I did it last year! Thanks, Ruth and Stacey, for sponsoring this. The motivation to have others read my writing is what keeps me going!

5 comments:

  1. Hi-there are so many that it's hard to get to everyone-over-whelming! I found you though! Nice to see you & looking forward to finding you during the challenge. I like the reasons & the goals you've made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me too! I linked you in my post as a "return visitor." Did you see? I'll have to come to you now...I couldn't find your post earlier!

      Delete
  2. Good luck to you on the challenge this year! It's my second year as well with the SOLSC. Looking forward to a good month of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that motivation is so much of it, huh? Can't wait to see what this month has in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your slices and am glad you are collecting words again this month.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete