Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Best Friend

As we are now back to reality of being home again after 10 days at the cabin, I have realized I have a lot to catch up on as far as posting goes. So while I organize my thoughts and get pictures ready to share, I thought I would share a cute story about C.

Tonight we were at J's parents' house for dinner. Family was in town so we had dinner with everyone and visited-always nice to do! One of the last conversations C had with Mamma, Papa and Aunt Lisa was about friends. Aunt Lisa wanted to know who C's friends were. Then she got more specific and said, "Well, who is your best friend?" He said, "Hmmm...A!" It was so cute because he really didn't have to think too much about it. Then he went on to name his other friends who are boys. But I thought it was a pretty cute story to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment