Friday, July 30, 2010

Dreaming

The last two nights C has woken up in the middle of the night. This isn't very normal for either of our kids, so it is a little surprising. Two nights ago I awoke to him yelling up the stairs, "Mommy! I need a band-aid!" J got out of bed and proceeded to get him 2 band-aids for his legs. We looked under the band-aids yesterday to find that there was nothing under them (which J & I suspected).

Then last night he woke up not once, but twice! I got up with him first and went to see why he was whimpering. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I was playing with Rex (from Toy Story)." That was about it. Then he said, "Mommy, will you rub my back until the morning-time?" Hard to turn down, but I said, "No, Buddy. It's still the middle of the night." 4:00 AM to be exact. He continued to bargain with me, saying that he would have more bad dreams. Then I grabbed one of his stuffed animals and said, "Murray will keep you safe." He response..."Mommy, stop talking!"

Clearly this was the end of me talking with him because he decided he was ready to go back to sleep! Little Stinker...

No comments:

Post a Comment