Sunday, July 25, 2010

Water Play

Our kids love the water. I'm pretty sure that A would turn into a fish if given a chance. When we're at the cabin we are in the water at many points during the day, sometimes for many hours at a time, too! C had gotten much better around the water this summer. He was very tentative in the beginning of the summer. He would barely jump into the water without you holding on to him. I thought I would share a few of my favorite water pictures so far in the summer (some of which have come from this past weekend):

A just being her!

Even though the kids aren't in the water, they're still by the water in Duluth! I love seeing the rocks in the air!

Our cabin friends Matt & David
A in her "boat"
C in a "cocoon"...or canoe
Goggles shot-last summer they called them googles!
Papa and A jumping in together-even though it is a little blurry, I still love this picture!
I love water days!

Fishing for weeds

No comments:

Post a Comment