Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amazing Race

I'm still up. Surprised? Me either. Because I was catching up on TV on our DVR. Love my DVR, but that's not what this is about. This post is about The Amazing Race. I LOVE THAT SHOW! Whenever J and I watch it together I always tell him I'm going to figure out a way to get us on. I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather "run the race" with than him. His reaction...usually laughter. :)

The thing I'd love most about the race is traveling to all of the different places in the world. Perhaps we'd only make it to the first stop, but that would be ok too. I think it would be just amazing to be in places I wouldn't have otherwise traveled to (most likely). The episode I just watched tonight had the castle that inspired the Sleeping Beauty castle as one of their clue places. How cool is that?!

I also love watching the people in the country they're visiting. I watch them in the background or as they're trying to teach the contestants to do something. They always seem so happy and curious as to what the Amazing Race people are doing. I know I wouldn't have much time to connect with those people, but just to see them and be a part of their culture would be an experience in itself.

I'm not sure that we'll ever get on the race. Probably not. I'm sure there are thousands of other people thinking the same thing; that they would want to run the race too. But a girl can dream, right? Right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment