Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekends

If you read my last post, you know I'm trying this writing challenge of writing every day in March. Here is my first post for the challenge (if I do it, I might win some prizes of sorts), and the button that appears with it. So every time you see this, you'll know it's for my little writing challenge. There will of course be other posts I plan a bit more with pictures and such, but the idea this month is that I just write. Not plan and make it perfect, but just write. So, challenge accepted!
C already know about weekends. It wasn't my doing, either. I promise! He really knows. This is how I know-

J had talked to him about teaching him how to play golf on the Wii. Of course C wanted to learn that day, which I think was Saturday. But for whatever reason there wasn't time. So C decided that he would learn how to play on March 5th. "You see," he said, "Mommy, that's the day we stay home from school. And, you don't have to go to work. It's a Saturday so every one's home. Plus, I'm done with basketball so all we get to do is stay at home and play! Isn't that great?" Yes, buddy. That's great.

See, my little boy already knows about the weekend. It's a great thing, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment