Monday, March 28, 2011

Will you watch my show?

"Mommy? Will you watch my show?"
"Sure!"
Hmmm...what kind of show will I be watching? I can hear her rustling around in her room. She appears.
"Can you tape this around Buster?"
"Sure. What is Buster going to be?"
"The Big Bad Wolf."
"Ok."
She walks back to her room while C and I wait for her on the couch.
"Can you tape this around Duffy?"
"What's Duffy going to be?"
"Little Red Riding Hood."
Soon, here she comes out of her room with about 6 or 7 of her stuffed animals...the stars of her show! Shear really into mixed-up fairy tales, because that's what they have been studying in school. So her show went on with stories of Cinderella,
a witch,
Little Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf and The Three Little Pigs. She was really quite cute while performing for C and me. This is the first time she's ever performed like that before. Makes me wonder what other shows we have yet to see!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love the imagination of your daughter. Even more I love how you captured it with words and pictures. I've enjoyed getting to know you through this month of writing.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete