Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Note for Mommy

It's become a regular thing. C ALWAYS makes something for J at school. I'm not even exaggerating. Every single day he comes home and pulls out his note, artwork or coloring sheet for J. It's become such a joke that C even knows how I'm going to react. He'll give me that sly smile and run into his bedroom to get whatever creation he made for Daddy that day.

Until one day when I walked through the door and he said, "Mommy!! I made you something! Here!"
Yes, that's a picture of it. Melted my heart to say the least. I love that he has love in a few different places along with a picture of himself. That wasn't all though. Then there were these...
I've realized I can't keep everything the kids give me, even though I'd like to. Pictures have become a good way to know what's what without ending up with a mound of pictures. These though...they're going to school with me and will be right next to my desk.

1 comment:

  1. Aimee,

    Thanks for visiting my blog tonight for now I can visit yours too. Love the photos and your mommy stories. Artwork created by children is among my favorite things. So precious! Thanks for the idea to photograph some pieces. It's time for me to weed through the heaps of papers that I have saved!

    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete