Monday, January 25, 2010

More Funny Things by C

So I was telling this story to some friends the other day and asked them what they thought about me posting it here. C is getting funnier with every story I seem to have.
A lot of our friends are having babies or have had babies recently. The kids have seen a lot of babies around and have seen a lot of bellies with babies in them. So the conversation went something like this:
C: "Mommy? Do you have a baby in there?" (points to my stomach)
Me: "No buddy. I don't have a baby in my tummy."
C: "No! Not in your tummy, silly! Those, right there! Aren't those babies? Two babies, like me and A!" (pointing to my chest, and at which point I'm just thinking in my head, he thinks they're twins!!)
Me: (trying to contain my laughter) "Oh, there! No, those aren't babies either."
C: "But why not? What's in there? Can I see?"
At which point the anatomy lesson came to an end with me telling him he couldn't see what was under there. Oh to have a 3 year old boy. Again, I feel like I've said that before, but man! The stories just keep coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment