Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When I Grow Up

We've had many conversations lately about what we're going to be when we grow up. And by we, I mean the kids...sometimes I do wonder though!

Here is what C's conversation sounds like (every single time!):
"When I get bigger like Daddy, I'm going to be a Race Car Driver, a Mountain Climber and a Skier." That's how it goes every single time with him!

From A's standpoint it changes depending on what we've been talking about, where we've been or what she's learned about lately. Here are some of the more recent sayings from her:
"When I get bigger I'm going to be a Teacher, and a Dancer and a Flower Planter."
"When I get bigger I'm going to be a Gymnastics Teacher."
"When I get bigger I'm going to be a Gardener and an Artist."

I am so curious to hear what else they decide they are going to be as they get older. It is so fun to hear all they have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment