Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ear Plugs

The next time we go to a concert (which doesn't happen very often), remind me that I need to bring ear plugs. A few weeks ago we were able to go to the Dave Matthews concert. It is one of the few bands that we are (what I suppose you would call) loyal fans. We have been to Alpine Valley for many outdoor DMB concerts, and wish that we had an outdoor venue here, but we don't, so we enjoy what we have! It was a treat this time because Tim Reynolds was playing guitar with the band this time around. That doesn't happen every concert. He is phenomenal!
We had great seats, as you can tell! I love hearing their music and I'm sure it will never get old. I'm lucky to have a husband who likes similar music...and friends, too! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment