Friday, June 3, 2011

A little art, a little dinner, a little dessert

It's the simple things that make me happy. That's the way it should be, right? Simple things like unexpected flowers, hugs from my kids and a piece of chocolate...these things make me happy. Tonight made me happy too.

Our night was simple: art fair, dinner and dessert. Easy! The art fair in our area is one of my favorite art fairs to go to because I go to some of the same places every year. I'm borderline obsessed with these pictures from Art Moms.


I think there are 4 or 5 more pictures in our house between A & C's rooms. I love the artwork for how whimsy and simple it is. I also ordered some more things from Naptime Treasures (another one of my favorites if you remember), found a baby gift and got a headband. Then it was off to dinner! We went to Barrio for some great guacamole and margaritas. Nothing beats that on a 90 degree day! Off to Freeziac for some make-your-own frozen yogurt sundaes. Right up my alley, that's for sure. I had my eyes that were much, much bigger than my stomach. That's what happens when you can put as many toppings as you want on top!

I like to think I'm a relatively simple girl and tonight was a simple night-just some art and dinner. Oh-I almost forgot...dessert too! Thanks for a great date night, J. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment