Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm a mom

It's because of these two that I'm a mom.
It's because of this silly girl.
It's because of this goofy boy.
I'm a mom. I'm lucky to be a mom. I didn't always think so. Early on I was a little worried about being a mom. I didn't know what it was like to connect. Some moms connect early on. I didn't. Maybe it was because there were two at the same time. Maybe it was something else...I remember talking to a dear friend about that and was in tears about it. She said she knew she was made to be a mom. I didn't know for sure at that point. Now I know.
I know I was made to love them. I know I was made to hug and kiss them. I know I was made to help them learn and discover. I know I was made to be their mommy. Thank you, A & C, for helping me to see what it means to be a mommy. It is because of you that motherhood is what I have now. You are the best. I love you!
(Thanks to Jordi for these great pics!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are an amazing mom! It has been a joy to watch up close just how much you love, teach, and support our kiddos! A, C, and I are so very blessed to have you in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete