Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick is not fun

So I'm sick. Yuck. Feeling great now, but all night I was not feeling so great. I really don't like having the stomach flu. That's all I'll say about that. On top of it all, tomorrow night is the night we usually have our Wine Party (our 9th one this year), and I had to cancel. Boo. I thought it was best, being that this is the same sickness that has gone through about 8 of my kids at school. We're talking highly contagious stuff, it seems. So, here I sit, in bed, still not having had anything to eat, wondering what that will be when I do eat. I know I'll feel 100% soon, but still...this stinks!

1 comment:

  1. Kim you poor thing! Stacey, Josh, Audrey and Julia have all had this stomach flu too. It would go from one person to the next. Awful stuff! We are sad that the wine party had to be cancelled, but looking forward to another night out in January. Love the melting pot post you did, great photos!

    ReplyDelete