Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh my aching feet

It is that time again...time for the Moms of Multiples sale! This is a busy and very tiring week, but a good one at the same time. It is the time where we are able to clean out all of the too small, we-don't-play-with-that-toy-anymore toys and this time, wait for it...we are selling our strollers!!! Yes, it is a big day in our house. The only stroller we have left in our garage is a single stroller. I put out all of my things and then "worked" my shift for the sale. My feet ache after a full day of teaching and then 4 hours of just being on my feet. Oh well though! That's how it goes-if you sell, you have to work. But now I'm done with that and can just shop tomorrow! I'm probably not walking away with much, but it's fun to think about it anyway!

Now I only hope that most of our things sell...

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! So good to clean out. We dumped LOTS of bags at good will this summer. No standing for me! The stroller moment is coming at our house. I am honestly having a really hard time parting with it! I told Tom we should keep it just to pull our "things" to the beach or groceries from the store, etc.

    ReplyDelete