Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have to write a what?!

As a teacher, it is always strongly encouraged to continue our education. I mean I guess I would say that about anyone, anywhere, anytime. Continuing to learn and be a life-long learner is a great thing, wouldn't you say? J & I have both completed our Master's degree and have continued to take more classes here and there in the past 5 years. It's been a good thing!

I am currently involved in a group of teachers working to get our Critical Literacy certificate. This involves 15 credits worth of classes with class every week and so on...

What I'm really trying to say is that I have a huge paper (rough draft) due tomorrow and it's hard! I think it's hard because of the length. I think I have a fear of papers that are longer than 8 pages. Maybe it's the double-digit thing. I'm not sure. Whatever the case may be, this has been a daunting task. I also think it's more difficult when you have kids at home. To take the time away from them to work on homework is a hard thing! That's what I'm doing today though-no watching gymnastics today. I'll be at home-writing away!

I have so much to blog about (because my life is oh-so-interesting...not really!) but that will have to wait until I get this paper done. I think I'm on page 10 or something like that. Of course I saved the hardest part for tonight. Think, think, think!

No comments:

Post a Comment