Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm leaving, on a jet plane

Tomorrow!

I can hardly wait to get out of town with this guy.
Heading to Chicago for the second time ever and we're trying to make it different than the first. You know how you go places over and over because they're your favorites? Yup. That's me. I'm a creature of habit. I know what I like (yummy pizza from I can't remember where in Chicago-starts with a G) and I stick to it. I know we'll go here

and probably back here
just because we I loved them both. I know J loved "The Bean," but could probably do without dessert. Ahem...he's married to me, so we'll have dessert. Just to make that clear.

But I also know we'll try some new places. Fun places. Places I'll want to go back to the next time we go. Whenever that is...

But we're leaving, and I can't wait! I am ever so thankful to grandparents who are close. But more than that, who LOVE having our kids. So thanks, Mom & Dad, for taking the kiddos this weekend! Not sure who will have more fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment