Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blue Blaze and Mr. Fabulous

Earlier in October the Justice Confederation met for our annual meeting. Blue Blaze and Mr. Fabulous were in attendance.
As were Rabbitron and Shiver.

The usual suspects were there to lend their hand in trying to find the notorious villain, Da Bomb.
Nerdon was the only one who knew where Da Bomb was, and ended up being poisoned.
Then it was up to us to figure out who did it. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was me! Blue Blaze was the one who had killed Nerdon.
It was also me who knew where Da Bomb was...in my garage!
The weekend was a fun one because of this superhero murder-mystery piece. It's always nice to try something different that we wouldn't otherwise do. I mean really, who would wear those eyelashes just because? Maybe someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment