Sunday, September 9, 2012

Off the grid

That's what I am these days. With school starting and all. I have to say, I did a pretty good job of writing this summer-especially through August. Well, be that the middle of August. Then we were at the cabin for a week. We have no internet there, so it was a little difficult to post. So then there was no new writing. There should have been, but there wasn't.

See, even when I don't have a computer in front of me, I should still write. Really. What did we do before computers and email? Handwrite a note. Write in a journal. I've gotten so used to writing so quickly using the computer that actual writing seems a bit laborious. It shouldn't, but it does. So I didn't write. But, hopefully that will all change.

One week of school is done. J's birthday is tomorrow, so there will definitely be something to write about then. I have A LOT of catching up to do from the last few weeks with the cabin, the State Fair, the first day of school...there will be lots for me to write and lots for you to read! So, just be patient. More will come. At least for those of you reading...of which I'm not really sure how many of you there are! But for you and for me-more to come. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment