Monday, August 1, 2011

A hot, but fun day

Sometimes days are busy. Busy. Busy. Busy. If you know me, though, you know that's how I like things. Very rarely do I sit still or like to spend an entire day at home. Just ask J. Or any of my friends or family. They'd say the same thing. I especially like to be busy when J is gone. Sometimes the kids need a little more activity when he's gone because there isn't the usual rough-housing that takes place. This weekend was no different.
We started the day off at a parade with Mamma and Papa. Thanks for coming! You know I love parades, and even the heat couldn't keep us away! We went from there to get some lunch and the headed to the kiddie carnival to do some rides with our friend Connor.

The kids did great and had a great time.
We even found time in our day to have a picnic, play at a park and enjoy fireworks at the end of the day!
Whew! Busy, that's what I like to be.
Albeit there is something to be said for a little down time (which we did get!). It was a great day all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment