Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pictures with a Friend

This weekend we had the privilege of going to my friend Jordi's. She has just started her own photography business called Jordi Lee Photography. She began in the fall, and has been very busy ever since! Jordi has been a friend since college. We've been lucky to stay connected by living close enough that we still see each other almost every month. It's been fun to watch her boys grow up as our kids get older too.

I'm really happy for her that she's doing something she absolutely loves to do! She actually said to me yesterday, "I love(d) teaching phy. ed. I really did! But I love doing this much more than I ever did when I was teaching."

Here's to you, Jordi, for doing something you love! (I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak she gave me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment