Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making Cookies



Here is another holiday first...making cookies with the kids! Now I know I didn't really "make" them, but at least it's a start. We did have the pre-made dough which we cut out in different shapes. C loved pounding the dough to make it as flat as he could.

A was very concerned about getting the little pieces together-she was my helper when we were ready to roll out the dough again.

Then it was time for decorating them! I figured out that they could frost them on their own and then we used colored sugar and M & M's to add to the frosting.

Can you guess which cookies they frosted? Yup! They would be the ones with lots of frosting and extras on them. If you are coming to our house to eat these cookies, don't worry-I have them separated so you don't get the kid ones. A & C did a great job! We're looking forward to adding more kinds to our baking next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment