Monday, December 14, 2009

The First Year

As I continue to try out new things, I'm learning along the way. There are so many things out there to try with technology, and I'm just trying to figure out what works best for me. I thought I would try Photostory, but that doesn't work with this computer. Then I tried Movie Maker...couldn't figure out how get the music I wanted to go with the project. So, then I tried PhotoShow. I have used this before, but it's been a few years. The only problem with this software is that you have to pay to keep the projects around longer than 30 days. You also have to upgrade to a premium membership to have the ability to use different music and types of backgrounds, etc.
So, the frustration continues, which happens when we try new things. It can't all be easy!
I hope you enjoy the PhotoShow of A & C's first year!


1 comment:

  1. After being computerless for a week, I decided it was time to start reading everyone's blogs to see their final projects. I love your family blog. The music for your First Year photo show was bouncing--just like the babies! Now, I've also had the opportunity to get to know more about you and your family through the blog postings. Great photos and attractive design!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete