Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And it's the end

Well at least for this year.

I got to spend the last 171 days with the group:
This wonderful, amazing, funny, smart, spirit-filled group of kids is what I got to go to work for every morning. Aren't I lucky? I think so too. Some years aren't like that. But this year was. And I am grateful. Forever grateful to have had these kids as students over the last 9 months. Their parents too-for every great year inevitably has great parents supporting me and their child every step of the way.

I love teaching because of them
and them
and them.
Then there's these two
and this group
and this one.
I love them as if they were my own. They are. For about 6 and a half hours a day. I have 22 kids. And I love them dearly. I love what I do. Not many people can say that every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment