Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blessings

Life is a blessing. We've heard this before, right? It's true. It seems like one of those cliche sayings, but sometimes we need a reminder. The new worship series our church is doing this fall is all about blessings. We're back at a "regular" schedule, so we've been to Sunday service for 2 weeks in a row, which I like. And the last 2 weeks they have shown this video:
 I am struck by it every time I watch it. I know people have their opinions about God, giving, tithing, believing...I know some of my friends and I differ in opinions on some of these topics. I also know there are many people that believe the same things I do. There are messages in this video that ring true, no matter what you believe in or agree with. I've been thinking about it a lot and I'm pretty sure I'll keep thinking about it. It's good to think about, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment