Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

'Tis the season for thinking of what you're thankful for. Well, where do you begin? I guess there are so many things to be thankful for. Isn't that what you're supposed to say? The thing is, there really are many different things to be thankful for.
Family
Where do you even begin when you think about family? There's the kids, J, my mom and dad, the rest of my family, in-laws...so many people that mean so much in many different ways. Family is definitely something to be thankful for.
Friends
How would we get along without friends? When I think about my friends, I think about the different groups of friends there are: high school friends, college friends, work friends, new friends, childhood friends, J's friends (which in turn are my friends now)...lots of people to be thankful for there.
Faith
Funny how these all ended up being words that start with the letter "F..." I am thankful that I have my faith. Faith gets you through a lot. If you haven't experienced that piece of it yet, just you wait...you never know when your faith will save you (or someone you love), test you, or give you joy. Faith is...it!
Of course there are so many other things to be thankful for, but these three are probably the most important things in my life. What are you thankful for during this holiday season...or all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment